The Connecticut Burns Care Foundation’s mission is:
- To provide financial aid to existing burn care units;
- To promote the education of public and professional personnel for burn care treatment;
- To promote burn prevention;
- To provide financial aid for research on burn care;
- To carry on any and all other matters as may relate to burn care.
The Connecticut Burns Care Foundation was conceived in 1978 by the visions of Dr. Andrew J. Panettieri, Chief of Surgery at Bridgeport Hospital and Bridgeport Firefighter, Arthur C. Luf. We are honored to carry on the mission and passion of our founders.
Care – Outreach – Resource – Education
For burn survivors, first responders, families and organizations